October 9th, 2020
- Ronda Anderson- 8am-9am – Jurisprudence (1 hr CE) *Main Conference Room
- Tamra Hoffman, RDH- 9am-11am – Radiology Update (2 hr CE) *Side Conference Room
- Dr. Sarat Thikurissy- 9am-12pm; 1pm-3pm- Dental Trauma, Immature Pulp Management, Airway and Temperament Assessment for Procedural Sedation *Main Conference Room
November 13, 2020
- Dr. Catherine Flaitz- 8am- 12pm; 1pm-3pm- A Mixed Bag of Oral Lesions in Tots and Teens: Diagnostic Tips and Treatment Options
January 8, 2021
- Dr. Jeff Horowitz- 8am- 12pm; 1pm-3pm – TMJ, Occlusion, and team motivation
February 12, 2021
- Dr. Gene Santucci- 8am- 12pm; 1pm-3pm – The Interaction of Dental Sleep Medicine and your General Practice, Should you be Concerned? Why?
March 12, 2021
- Dr. Gustavo Avila-Ortiz and Dr. Paul Levi – 8am- 12pm; 1pm-3pm – Periodontal conditions, Diagnosis, surgical and nonsurgical management
***Radiology and Infection Control courses will be offered in alternating years.***
Courses begin at 8am with registration beginning at 7:30 am at the Marina Inn and Conference Center in South Sioux City, NE. Continental breakfast served.
Registration Form here: 2020-2021 Form