Friday Course – Possible change due to weather

Please be aware, if the pending weather condition in our area maintains its strength, our speaker for this Friday 2/8/19 may have delayed or cancelled flights. We do have a backup speaker arraigned, Dr. Juan Uribe, in case this occurs. We will update our website and Facebook sites with any updates as they become available to us.


Thanks for your understanding.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: