The Sioux City Dental Society Virtual Website has been finalized!
Please register for the meeting the day of the event. We will open the website portal and registration at 7:15 AM on Friday, October 9. We advise you to log on early to ensure there are no complications.
What to do:
1) Check the SCDS Website or Facebook Page Friday morning, 7:15 AM-7:45 AM
2) Click on the Website Link Provided
3) Individually register for the event with your personal email and info
4) Enjoy the CE individually or in your office team setting
5) After each speaker, please re-enter the portal to register for the next CE session
6) We will email the CE cards out within 2-3 weeks of the completed CE
*YOU WILL NEED TO LOG INTO EACH SPEAKER SEPARATELY TO GET CREDIT FOR INDIVIDUAL MEETING.
These meetings will be available after their original live stream for 24 hours. Please use this same portal to access the meetings you may have missed. Q&A will be available in real-time during the meetings: there will be an ICON to click on to submit your question (Must have YouTube or Google account).
Schedule for Friday, October 9
7:15 AM- Website Portal release on SCDS website and Facebook page
8:00-9:00 AM- Ronda Anderson- Jurisprudence
9:15-11:15 AM- Tamra Hoffman RDH- Radiology
11:15 AM- 12:00 PM- Break/Lunch
12:00 PM-4:00 PM- Dr. Thikurissy- Management of the Immature Pulp in Traumatic and Carious Scenarios
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and communication during this time.
The Sioux City Dental Society